In this episode of MBA PodTV, host Dilini Fernando takes you to her home turf: The University of Chicago Booth School of Business! Dilini is a 2nd year student and has insights into the program you won’t want to miss. You’ll also get expert admissions advice from Graham Richmond, CEO and co-founder of Clear Admit. Find out about Chicago’s flexible curriculum and get tips on tackling essay #3. Meet the Deputy Dean, some of Dilini’s classmates, and check out Chicago’s campus.
– Graham Richmond, CEO & co-founder of Clear Admit
– Stacey Kole, Deputy Dean for the Full-Time MBA Program, Chicago Booth
– Todd Garner, Chicago Booth MBA Class of 2011
– Lauren Johnston, Chicago Booth MBA Class of 2011
– Camilo Varela, Chicago Booth MBA Class of 2010
MBA Podcaster is your online source for information, insight, and advice on the MBA admissions process. We deliver relevant information and advice through biweekly audio and video segments for those planning to apply for a Master in Business Administration. Topics include strategies for writing MBA essays, preparing for the MBA interview, GMAT prep, MBA careers, business school rankings, MBA courses, the online MBA, Executive MBA programs, MBA scholarships, post-MBA job opportunities and current market trends.